Tuesday, October 4, 2011

New website is up and open for Business!

With Randy's help and super patience we got the website designed and stocked with mosaic tiles, gift items and some glass tiles. Getting there slowly but surely. More tiles on the way soon.
 I have been working just about every single day for weeks  now cutting out, painting and glazing tiles for this new store. I have enjoyed being back to work. Mentioned to Randy just the other day that I am my best when I am working in my Studio. It keeps me busy and out of trouble!.
 If you are a FB member why not stop by and click the LIKE button on the bottom of the home page.
You can find me on FB under Carol Maloy Kent. Let me know you stopped by. 
 With the holidays just around the corner,I have been busy  cutting out snowflakes, candles, and angels plus star ornaments. Let  me know if I can do a custom set of ornaments just for you.
 Until later. Have a great day, evening wherever you are. xoxoxo
http://www.cmksculptures.com/

No comments:

Post a Comment