Thursday, April 30, 2009

VOTE for my "Summer Roses" PieceMakers Mosaic Artists Challenge

http://piecemakersmosaics.blogspot.com/2009/05/summer-challenge-time-to-vote.html

This is my piece for the "Summer" theme challenge ,
I used a 8 " Terra cotta flower pot, glazed it and fired it in my kiln, it is no longer porous. Easy watering . Made all the tiles you see on the flower pot. All are made from moist clay and kiln fired, all tile expect for the border rose tiles are hand painted by me. I wanted to do a rose garden , since i love pink roses, so made them a little thicker than i normally make my sculptured roses.
I have 27 hand sculptured roses and rosebuds on this piece , 3 bluebirds, 13 small 3D flowers, and 46 3D leaves not including the flat ones.

We start voting May 1st. Link will be added later.

Please check out all of our pieces.

Thank you
Carol aka CMKSculptures2




No comments:

Post a Comment